Legal, Regulatory and Environmental Challenges of Hydraulic Fracturing
Sedgwick's Hydraulic Fracturing Task Force presented in a two day live summit Hydraulic Fracturing.
About the Summit:
- Overview and analysis of current injury/contamination cases and class actions
- What types of allegations are being made?
- Medical monitoring claims: what do plaintiffs have to allege and prove to obtain the relief sought and what are effective defendant responses?
- Crafting a defense strategy: what do you need to consider? *Dealing with punitive damages claims
- What are the options for early disposal of the case?
- What are the best arguments against certification of a fracking class action?